[Recap] MealSuite Hosts ‘Best Practices in Foodservice Technology’ Panel Discussion with US Foods, Acts & HCF Management at Argentum SLEC
MealSuite’s own Director of Innovation Julie Cavaliere, MHA, RD joined forces with...
- Tess Sutter MS, RD, LDN, Manager of Menu Systems at US Foods
- Jon Addess, Director of Culinary Programs at Acts Retirement-Life Communities
- Jill Connelly, RDN, LDN, Regional Dietitian at HCF Management, Inc.
To discuss their rich experiences in implementing and championing best practices with foodservice technologies built for senior care.
Missed us at Argentum? Not to worry! We recorded the full session to share their knowledge with those interested in learning more about integrated solutions.
Watch the video as they discuss...
- How far foodservice systems have come in the past several years
- How technology can empower us to deliver a personalized, modern and elevated dining experience
- Why systems that integrate with EHR can help mitigate foodservice risk and save staff time
- Accessing costing, nutrition and resident data from simplified dashboards
- And more