Beginning this October (2021), IDDSI will be the only texture-modified diet recognized by NCM®. Are you and your team prepared for the changes that IDDSI implementation will bring?
Join MealSuite® and Roche Dietitans for Getting ready for IDDSI: A Step-by-Step Approach to IDDSI Implementation – a free, live virtual Continuing Education session that offers you a streamlined process for getting started with IDDSI.
Hosted by Margaret Roche, MS, RD, CDE, CSG, FAND, Roche Dietitians
Attend the session to learn...
- Why IDDSI is important and why we all need to be implementing it.
- How to create a plan for IDDSI implementation that focuses on the vital elements, especially training.
- The best way to “quick start” IDDSI implementation in one day (3 easy steps).
- How to create a culture of safety around texture modified foods and thickened liquids.
AND walk away with following Continuing Education credits:
- Registered Dietitians Approved for 1 hour: Commission on Dietetic Registration: Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- CDM, CFPP Approved for 1 hour: ANFP (Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals) CBDM
...Yes, this session is 100% FREE to you!
Our ultimate goal is to empower you with the tools you need to elevate mealtime safety for patients and residents with Dysphagia. That’s why we’ve already covered the cost of this invaluable experience for you.
Select your preferred date below and complete the form to accept your invitation. We’ll follow up with the webinar link to join us for that session day!
Session 1: Thursday, September 9th, 2021 (2:00-3:15 EST)
2:00-3:00p.m. EST | 1 Hour Continuing Education
3:00-3:15p.m. EST | An in-depth look: How technology can support your IDDSI journey