[Resources] Calming 5 Common IDDSI Fears: Navigating the Solutions for Sustainable Implementation
In honor of Dysphagia Awareness Month, we’re sharing some great IDDSI resources for you to keep on-hand! Explore the resources discussed in our IDDSI LinkedIn Session right here:
Full Session Recording
1. Your first stop should always be... IDDSI.org!
Here you’ll find...
- The IDDSI Framework and Detailed Level Definitions and the IDDSI Testing Methods: https://iddsi.org/Framework
- Keep updated on the News page! On the left-hand side you can sign up for the free monthly newsletter, E-bite. Plus, explore “Special Features” such as the funnel, IDDSI App, explanation of mixed consistencies, reminders of why temperature is so important, and a purée deep dive. https://iddsi.org/News
- Resources: https://iddsi.org/Resources
- Translations: https://iddsi.org/Translations/Available-Translations
- FAQ: https://iddsi.org/FAQ
Plus, don’t forget to check out the IDDSI YouTube channel!
2. Second stop? USIRG.
The USIRG is here to help you walk through the following stages:
- News You Can Use Now: Newsletters & social media links
- Advocacy Tool Kit: Getting buy-in at your facility for IDDSI
- Getting Started: The Implementation Process
- Preparing for Regulatory Surveys
- Tutorials and Trainings: PowerPoints & videos
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us: Reach out to the leaders of USTIRG
3. Rubicon Foods Training Videos
Bulk Advanced Prep
Sheet Pan Bread Shaping
View more training videos and download step by step training guides right here.
Download Rubicon Foods Distributor Order Guides right here.